2012 FASHION'S RICHEST MEN

The richest people on the planet got even richer in 2012, adding $241 billion to their collective net worth, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, a daily ranking of the world’s 100 wealthiest individuals.

Amancio Ortega
The biggest gainer of 2012 was Amancio Ortega, founder of Inditex SA (operator of the Zara clothing chain). His fortune increased from US$ 22.2 billion to US$ 57.5 billion, a raise of 66.7%. 

Bernard Arnault

LVMH's chairman and France's richest man, Bernard Arnault, gained US$ 8.1 million. Arnauld controls 46.5% of LVMH’s share capital and 70.4% of Christian Dior. The remaining 29.6 percent of Dior is held by outside investors. 

Ralph Lauren

And according to Forbes, Ralph Lauren is the richest American in fashion (and the 122nd wealthiest person on the planet), who landed in no. 52 in the Forbes 400 list with a fortune of US$ 6.5 billion in 2012.


No Response to "2012 FASHION'S RICHEST MEN"

Post a Comment

FASHION LAW NOTES Ⓒ 2013. All rights reserved. Blog Milk Design. Powered by Blogger.